Jennifer Fong teaches direct sales companies and individual direct sellers how to incorporate social media into their core business strategies, in order to maximize the return on investment (ROI). She also helps businesses integrate cause-related marketing strategies into charitable giving programs, in order to maximize the benefits a business can receive from its charitable giving.
Her speaking style is vibrant, compelling, and connects with her audience on a personal level. Jennifer’s story and speaking resonates with her listeners, because she has built a home-based company from the ground up, and has experienced the joys and challenges that come from building a business. Through personal stories, humor, and a deep understanding of the direct sales industry and corporate giving, Jennifer connects with her audience and helps them identify the strategies that lead to success.
Jennifer speaks on the following topics. She can customize each presentation to meet the needs of your audience.
- Creating a Social Media Strategy for Your Party Plan Business – You’ve heard that social networking is important, but you don’t necessarily understand how to make it work. How does social media help you with your core business? Jennifer explains the purpose behind using social media in your direct sales business, and discusses how you can use social media to enhance your core business principles: book, sell, and recruit.
- Social Media Tools for your Direct Sales Business – You’ve accepted that social media will help you build your direct sales business, so what now? There are so many social media tools…which ones are the most effective for a direct sales business, and how do you use them? Jennifer discusses four social media tools that can help you with your direct sales business, and explains how to use them effectively.
- Building Your Direct Sales Team with Social Media – Social media tools can help you recruit more business builders onto your team, as well as efficiently and effectively support that team. Jennifer highlights social media tools that can be used for team building, and identifies best practices to make social media a part of a direct sales leader’s overall team building strategy.
- Using Cause-Related Marketing to Build Your Business – A key to success in any direct sales business is your ability to connect with people in a meaningful way. By integrating giving into your core business strategy, you not only help others, but also give people a reason to talk about your business. Jennifer discusses how to select a cause that complements your business, how to use your cause to engage your customers and your team, and how to use social media to publicize your business’ giving, helping you derive the maximum benefit from your giving.
- Networking Essentials: In-Person and Online – Every business owner benefits from networking. Constant exposure to new people and new ideas is a way to learn new ideas, help others, grow as a professional, and ultimately find new customers and recruits for your business. Yet too many people don’t understand the purposes behind networking, don’t understand the techniques that make networking effective, and therefore miss out on its benefits. Jennifer discusses how to network effectively, both in person and online through social networking tools, in order to build your business.
“Jennifer’s information has truly opened my world to social media networking. If you adopt many of the tips and tricks she speaks about in her seminars, you really can open up your world of business contacts. In the past week of using much of the information she has given, I have been able to tell at least 300-350 people about my new direct sales business. I’ve gotten two online parties booked and two websites that will feature my product this month. I’m here to tell you that it works.” ~ Nicole Sullivan, emagineGreen
“I had recently signed up on Twitter and did not have a clue as to what to do with it, other than read everyone else’s posts. I occasionally would post some uplifting quote, but never really responded to anyone’s posts. I guess I was afraid that my comments would be dismissed. But after listening to Jennifer speak, she gave me the steps and insight for getting started. I plan to go into it all now with a plan. Thanks so much for getting me started!!!!” ~ Kim Noe, The Traveling Vineyard
Jennifer Fong really knows social media and growing your business online. She is a dynamic presenter who provides both strategies and resources. Everyone in our group was amazed at how much valuable information she provided in a short period of time. Even more significant is that she she explained what could be a very technical and complex topic in a way everyone could understand. I look forward to working with her again soon. ~ Caterina Rando, Business Strategist, Coach, & Speaker
“Jennifer is a terrific trainer, speaker, and coach. She takes the concept of social networking and marketing and relates it well to direct sales. Her tips and ideas are easy for anyone to implement and are a great way to boost your business!!” ~ Laura Frye, emagineGreen
When I first started with Facebook and Twitter I was so unsure of what to do. I read a few of Jennifer’s blog posts and immediately started taking her advice. I must have followed people on Twitter for 3 – 4 weeks before I dared to send out a tweet. But I have seen results! I have several hosts that have rebooked 2nd parties due to my updates and have had lots of inquiries about what I do. It is slow going but so worth the wait to build those relationship and trust first. Thank you Thank you Thank you.” ~ Nina Anderson, Wine Shop at Home
Thanks, Jennifer, for continuing to lift up our direct selling industry while sharing your forward thinking “how to” tips on social media. Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn have already begun to revolutionize the way direct sellers do business and I’m thrilled to be along for the ride. Your training is right on and much appreciated.” ~ Dena Brandt, Cookie Lee
Book Jennifer for Your Next Event!
Schedule Jennifer to speak at your next event by emailing her.