Jennifer provides consulting services for direct sales companies and consultants seeking to implement a social media strategy. Her understanding of social media tools and how they relate to the core business practices of the direct seller specifically enable her to help clients craft a social media strategy that meets the core goals of the business. A former direct sales company CEO, Jennifer knows what it takes to implement social media marketing into an overall marketing strategy, while staying true to the core foundation of a direct sales business: booking parties, selling product, and recruiting new consultants.
She also provides consulting to companies that wish to maximize the benefits they receive from their corporate giving strategy. Having built a successful business entirely based around the concept of corporate giving, Jennifer has the experience to help your business have an even greater impact. Giving back is good business, and Jennifer can help your company use a corporate giving strategy to increase sales, gain customers, and generate social media buzz.
Jennifer offers the following consulting services:
- Direct Sales & Social Media Strategy Consultant for Companies – Jennifer will work with your executive team to define social media, and identify the social media practices that will best meet a company’s objectives. By helping a company understand how social media can benefit your business, from customer relations to distributor recruitment and retainment, Jennifer can help you put together a strategy that works. She also helps clients identify their social media objectives, in order to help craft metrics that help a business measure social media’s return on investment (ROI.)
- Direct Sales & Social Media Strategy Consultant for Consultants – Jennifer will coach you one on one to help you craft a social media strategy that works for your business. From understanding which tools to focus on, how to implement them into an already busy schedule, and how to get the maximum results from these tools, Jennifer will get you started on your journey to social media success. Jennifer will help you answer these questions:
- What is the big deal about social media anyway?
- Do I really need to use social media? Why?
- What is my purpose in using social media tools? How will it benefit me for sales and recruiting?
- Which tools should I focus on, and how do I use them?
- How can I help my team begin to implement social media tools?
- How will I measure the results of my use of these tools?
- Cause-Related Marketing – Jennifer will help your company or business gain the maximum benefits from your giving program. From helping you select charities that meet your business objectives, to publicizing your giving efforts, crafting sales campaigns that highlight your giving, and publicizing your results through traditional and online social media channels, Jennifer can help you gain exposure that results in increased sales, recruiting, and community support for your business.